Thursday, July 14, 2016

Measuring Growth & Credibility



When looking at resources for any given reason it is important to evaluate the information. Two such evaluation tools that I have used are CRAAP and RADCAB. One of my colleagues asked what age group would you chose to use each of these evaluation tools.  Honestly I have used both for almost all ages except K. What I have discovered and I think the reason they can be interchangeable is the younger student think they have a special secret by using a bad word like CRAAP, so they remember it. RADCAB for the older students seems to give them a nostalgic look at research so again they remember it a bit better. I will say that part of it is knowing your students and their families as CRAAP can be offensive to some parents, even with older students.

No comments:

Post a Comment