Thursday, July 14, 2016

Putting it ALL together

As I reflect on all I have learned throughout this class and what I achieved during my first year as a school librarian I am excited for what is yet to come. I think the first is embracing other methods of social media such as Instagram and Twitter. I have seen to digital connections I can make with others is a huge opportunity and learning that I can connect without taking myself so far outside my comfort zone. Second I feel like I am better prepared to facilitate student-led project and still incorporate the skills needed for them to be successful. Finally the confidence to make it happen as I have refined my own skills to the point where they are second nature so that as I teach my students to develop their own skills I will be the best resource for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment